"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, September 11, 2017

Remembering Today. September 11th.

     September 11th 2001 was a day many of us will never forget.  It was the day we were attached on multiple level.  As time went on America healed but we never forgot.  We rebuilt and every year we come together to have a moment of silence for this day.  Many of us think about this day more than just on today and many more visit the sites to pay respect.

     Since the attach I have visited NYC but not in several years.  I can still remember where I was when the day came.  I was in college about a year in and honestly as the day led on at work that night it was just like shock.  I just couldn't believe it was really happening.  Everyone was just watching TV and just seeing what happened and how.  I can't imagine what the people at those sites were thinking.

     As the years came and went we rebuilt and several years ago I remember hearing that the date was now being taught in school because the new generation of students were to young to realize it or were not even born yet.  It was a tragic event, however hearing this it was new to me.  My whole life I never had a really big event after I was in school that was now taught.  This date is now a part of history I was around for and now being taught in school.

     It was an event that shook us to our core and we made changes to prevent this.  War isn't like it used to be.  People bomb and kill others in sneaky way.  They hurt and kill civilians because they are afraid to fight our military up front.

     I think the world has more good than evil, it's sad the evil makes the news so much but we are trying.  I do hope everyone remembers this day and takes a moment to pray for those and what happened that day.

We give our prayers to those we lost this tragic day...

Always Remember,

You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment