"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Happy Birthday Christopher!!!

Hi all!

            Kayla here! I'm a little late with this post but I wanted to take the time to write a post for Chris' birthday! It's been a little hectic this fall season so at least I'm only a couple days late! Chris's birthday was Friday October 13th! He always writes posts about everyone else, I couldn't let him write one for his own birthday.

            First off I want to say what an amazing father and husband he is. He always tries to please and make everyone happy no matter what. Friday he worked a half day and came to have lunch with me at my work! Again, always doing things for other people. It should of been me going to him on his birthday! We got Quinn Friday and ordered a fish fry! We then carved her pumpkin and watched Goosebumps. We both gave Chris his birthday presents and relaxed the rest of the evening.

            He wanted a low key weekend and that's what I gave him. This year has proven to have some struggles but also some of the best memories. With all that has gone on in my life recently, he has been there for me the entire time. He never questioned when I was quiet and would just hold me under his arm. Chris never let me down even when things seemed to be at their worst. He talked to me, he would listen, he would drive around in silence. There was nothing he wouldn't do. He did this all while fighting something of his own and he continues to do so.

             Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. I used to dream about the perfect man in my life and what God gave me was so much better. I can never imagine my life differently. Both him and Quinn have made my life whole. I never thought I could love someone so much and then Chris entered my life.

              So, I guess I'll close this with a special happy birthday to my favorite guy.


            Happy Birthday Christopher!! I hope you had a good weekend and I hope I was able to make your day as special as you are. This year will turn around and it will be one of the best! I love you more than I can put into words! 




Always remember,
You're never alone...

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment