"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, August 29, 2011

1000 Views and Counting!!!

    Hey Everyone I passed my 1000 hit mark and i just wanted to thank everyone for viewing.  The past couple months have been one heck of a ride.  I've had some really great moments and some tough ones.  When i posted funny pic's and stories you all laughed and when i posted something sad or serious you prayed and told me you were there for me.  I can't thank you all enough.

    I want to thank you all for your comments, emails, txt and calls.  Your support has been so wonderful.  I am currently working on my newest post as you read this quick one.  I had one heck of week to end my summer!!!  I can't wait till its finished and you see the pictures and read that post!

Thanks again for following my story.  Remember you are just as much a part of it as i am.
 And as always...
    What ever you do ask your self... Is the juice worth the squeeze...

I love you all!
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment