"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Happy Birthday Kayla!

Hello all!

I hope you didn't give up on me yet!  I know I am so far behind on posting but with everything going on it has been just so busy.  However I do feel its been nice not having to live behind a camera or computer...

     I wanted to with the love of my life a very happy birthday!  We have been married two years this August and together about 4.  She has accepted me for who I am. (A drama Queen)  Also loved my daughter as her own. (she's a drama queen to)  She has done such an amazing job just being there for us even when things were tough.  She is such an amazing person and wife.

     So today for her birthday we have some fun things planned but I just wanted to say, I hope you have a wonderful day today loves, I know we both had to work but tonight we have a fun night planned and I can't wait to just go out!

     To everyone who knows Kayla, they know how sweet and caring she is.  How she thinks of everyone but her self and how much she loves the world and her life in it.  For those who don't know her just read the last line over again...

     Thank you for all the love and support you have given me through the years, you are so amazing...


Happy Birthday!

Always Remember,

You are Never Alone...

(I will update this post with Bday pics when we take them!!)

Love,
Christopher


No comments:

Post a Comment