"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, March 14, 2013

A party for a friend.

     A few weekends ago we threw a bachelor party for our friend Mike.  Mike got married in February so before he tied the knot we threw him a little party.  Mike has been a friend of mine for many years.  We went to school together and hung out on a regular basis.  We had the party at a local bar and the event was awesome.  Vinny and I worked on it for weeks getting it ready, inviting people and just getting supplies.  The party started off great and the food was excellent!  After dinner we had a raffle and just grilled Mike for getting married.  

     As we sat down for LCR one of the guys came down with a train of girls.  There was a bachelorette party upstairs!  Turns out the daughters Mom was there, and it was my old boss from my internship in college.  I interned at the IRS for about 3 years.  It was awesome to see her, as we caught up all the girls and guys laughed and just had a great time.  We all hung out just shooting dice and drinking, they even got me to do one of the dares.  What one did I do you may ask?  I'll tell you in person...  

     As the night went on we just talked, joked and remembered the good old days.  Mike was so happy and his family that attended had such a great time.  We have a great group of friends, and even though we are older and don't see as much as we used to we still have a blast when we get together.  After we finished up a few of us headed over to a bar for a few more drinks.  I was running around all night so I needed a beer!    

     When the night was over I know Mike just had the best time, it was nice to have all of us back together.  

Always keep in touch with your fiends and remember you're only as old as you feel.

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher
Enjoy the pics! 




Everyone is arriving!


Here is Vinny, myself, Mike, Dom, and Hughey!

Playing some darts.

Hanging out at the bar.

Just socializing...

You know me, Mr. Social Butterfly


LCR!


We do love our LCR...

I did okay...

Most of the group that stuck around!

No comments:

Post a Comment