"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Holy Week Begins

     Today starts holy week, and with it begins a time of remember what was given for us.  As I went to church I remembered how holy this week is and as I listened to Vicki's homily and just enjoyed the quietness of the church and her voice.  I always enjoyed Vicki's homilies, she gives such good reference of our religious background and real life events.  I enjoy holy week because the church seems so quiet and at peace.  I love Easter and Christmas, the joy, music but there is something to a quiet alter, stripped down to nothing but the alter rail, a few chairs and the table...   The cross draped in a black cloth.  Tomorrow brings good Friday and a time we remember what had to happen for us.

     As I leave now I say spend the next few days in peace, have a moment to just relax and breath...

Always remember,
You are never alone...
Love Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment