"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Happy Birthday, Christopher!

Hi Everyone! It's Kayla again! Today is very special day and I wanted to make sure it didn't go unnoticed! Today is Christopher's Birthday!! I couldn't let him write his own post so I snuck in here again this year, well kind of, he needed to give me some instruction. Of course, we're both working during the day but we have special plans for tonight! We're heading to our favorite restaurant and bringing a special guest, my brother Connor! Connor is in town for a couple weeks visiting and staying with us.

So I haven't given Chris his presents yet so I can't say what I got him but Quinn gave him her present last night. We went to the store after I picked her up and she picked out her very own card, a small balloon and I hinted to her what his favorite chocolates are. She was very excited to pick them out and give them to him. We got home and she immediately wanted him to open it. The card I have to say was quite cute and funny, he got a good chuckle.

Chris is always thinking of others and wanting to make everyone happy. He loves to laugh and has the best smile. With everything he does for me and our family, I could never thank him enough. He has been through so much and I'm forever grateful that he was put in my path. He says I saved him, but what he doesn't know is, he saved me as well. He taught me how to trust and love again and for that I will always be thankful.

So on this special day Chris, I want you to know how loved you are. You are never 2nd place to me and never will be. You will always have my heart forever. Quinn and I are very lucky to have you in our lives and she loves you so much!

I have a couple surprises up my sleeve for tonight but I'll guess he'll just have to blog about it later :)

So, with all that said, Christopher--I just want you to say thank you. Thank you for being patient with me, for always loving and supporting me. For always being a shoulder for me to lean on when I need it. Thank you for providing our family with a loving home and always making sure we have what we need, even if it means you working late hours. I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, you deserve nothing but the best!

Always Remember,
You're never alone...

Kayla
 

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment