"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm home!

     The past few day's I took some time to go on vacation and help my fellow Scouters.  My Dad and I headed up to a Camp not far from home for a leadership program.  I took the program almost 20 yrs ago and then staffed on it a few years later.  Then staffed again with my dad a few years ago.  I plan on updating and sending pictures and explaining all about it.  For now it's good to just be home!  I hope everyone is having a safe and fun summer so far.  I can't believe July is 1/2 over with! 


     I did have Quinn this weekend and I do plan on updating that as well!  For now I just wanted to check in and let you all know I can't wait to update blog with all the adventures we have had so far.


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment