"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Kayla!

     This past friday was Kayla's birthday!  We took this past week off to have a little vacation, I can't wait to post about it!  The week was amazing but we also got to celebrate Kayla's birthday.  Friday we hung out and just relaxed.  I got her a few gifts throughout the week and Quinn gave her a card and present Friday morning.  That night we cooked some steaks up and had a nice dinner.  I wanted to just tell her Happy Birthday!  I know birthday week is over  but I love you so much and I know Quinn does too!


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment