"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A mid week break

    Hello all!  I know it's been a few days and I am so many adventures and post behind.  The middle of the summer has just been so busy and we had some camera trouble so that sucked.  However with Quinn growing up and getting so independent I feel I have to battle her more and more.  I do have to set some time aside to just blog and update you all on my summer, and I will promise.

     I was just relaxing tonight when Quinn came downstairs crying that she missed her Mom.  It's hard to deal with sometimes because she sees here mom so much and being her Mom is a teacher and off the summers I feel sad because yes she does miss her but she just saw her a whole week.  I told her as we walked up to bed again that she just saw her and she will see her tomorrow but it doesn't make it easy when I miss her so much.

     I kissed her and told her it was going to be okay, she will fall asleep and tomorrow be back.  I was reading my friends blog about how her child ask were her Dad is because he doesn't come around and felt so bad because there are Fathers like me that would love to see their child more but with a controlling Ex it just can't happen.  Makes wanting more children hard I guess...

     I will make sure to update you all soon!

Always remember,
You are never alone...


Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment