"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Getting Ready for the weekend

   
      I set here tonight and I think about the weekend to come.  As a single dad I have to get some things planned out and just get our weekend ready.  I have some fun things planned like this might be the perfect time to go boating or go for a long walk and play at a playground.  As a single Dad who works two jobs sometimes the weekends come up faster than expected.  There have been weekends where I had to improvise and some weekends I had the whole weekend planned.

     It is still hard because of how short the weekends are and how fast they go.  I try to just get her settled and show her I love her and that she's my little angle.  I know when Sunday comes its back to work and I have to wait to see her again on Wednesday.  I know the time is short and i know its never fair.  The life single parents lead is never fair however.  I guess somedays are better than others.  As for me, well today I talked to an old friend and it really cheered me up.  I have the weekend to look forward too and I'm just excited to relax with my baby girl...

     I just wanted to post to any single parent out there and say i know your days are hard I know your nights are long but what you're doing is amazing.  You may not think others see it, but they do...

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment