"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Oma!!

My Mom's birthday was Tuesday after Memorial Day.  Wednesday we got together and had some home made pasta and cake!  We did have so much fun.  Uncle Kenny came over and we celebrated with him as well.  I know my Mom was excited to see us and Quinn, she has done so much for me over the years and there is no way to ever repay her.  Even though I know she wouldn't want it anyway.  Moms are very special their unconditional love.  I forgot my camera but my Dad took some pics and sent me them.   My brother and I got her a recorder she wanted and she was excited.

I hope you had a great b-day Mom/Oma!!
Enjoy the pics!

Oma and Quinn!




We had such a good night.  Happy Birthday Mom
Love
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment