"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, April 29, 2013

A day for Scouting

     This past saturday was scouting day at the Zoo.  My parents and I went to help get the word out about scouting.  There was a great turn out and since it was one of the first nice days of spring the Zoo was packed!  We handed out flyers and information to parents, there was also events for kids to do there and lots of information about scouting and the Zoo!  We had a great day just being in the nice weather.  We spoke to a lot of parents and then my Mom and I walked around the Zoo and looked at the animals.  We had a great day and the city spent a lot of time and money making the Zoo look so wonderful.  It was nice to enjoy the day with my parents and just walk around and talk to my Mom and just catch up.  It was good to great to get back to my scouting roots.  The rest of the weekend was nice, I think spring is finally here!  I got outside on Sunday and made sure my lawnmower worked and just got the porch table and chairs out.  Time to start cleaning now!

I hope you all had a great weekend!
Enjoy the pics!
Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christohper


We're here!


Getting setup!

My Dad and I.  I can't believe I still fit in my Scout uniform!

We saw some great animals, like the American Bald Eagle.

The Tiger!

The lions had some cubs, but they were not out yet for the public.

Here are the polar bears!

One of the cub packs my father is helping with.

Here is Mom and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment