"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sometimes Pick up can be hard...


     Every once and a while Quinn doesn't want to come when I pick her up.  I have blogged about this before.  I picked up Quinn about a week ago she didn't want to go.  She said she was going to miss her Mom to much.  I understand how close they are.  I told her we would have fun tonight and I waited for her and got ready.  I haven't seen her in a about a week so I understand.  She showed me some drawings she made and I just talked to her and told her we would have so much fun.

     We got in the car and left and when we got home we had dinner and just did some TV watching.  I got the house cleaned a little.  Usually when Quinn is ready for pick up she is very excited, but sometimes this does happen.  Just always know that you need to be patient and and just let them get settled.  It sometimes is hard because you have things to do and you are on a tight schedule, but you just  remind them you have to get going.  Always remember some days for pick up are easier than others.

     It doesn't make it easy to hear they don't want to go but you just try not to think about it, when Quinn got home she was so excited to just be with me and have dinner.  She got settled like I know she would and we got back on track.  Sometimes after not seeing her it just takes some time to get back into the swing of things.  

     I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I can't wait to post our adventures!

Always remember,
You are never alone.

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment