"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!

     Sometimes posting about my self is weird, however yes today is my birthday!  As I get older I wonder if I am getting wiser.  I try not to make to much a deal when I blog about my self but I this week we plan on just relaxing.  Kay is taking me out to dinner and this past weekend we went to our camp that our family built many years ago.  I can't wait to show you some of the beautiful pics!

     Well even Daddies that blog about their wonderful kids get a day, or two...  So as tomorrow comes I won't make to much a deal but I do enjoy just having a special day.

A special shout out to Jad who's a big follower and who's been a long time friend.  His birthday was  October 12th!! Happy Birthday Buddy!



     Always remember,
You are never alone...


Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment