"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Quinns's Party!

     Saturday we celebrated Quinn's birthday with some family and friends!  I can't believe she is 6. Where the time goes, I can't tell you.  The weekend wasn't so friendly on the weather aspect but we made it work.  We got up and had some breakfast, then headed to the Sandbox!  We have been going there for years now and Quinn loves it.  It wasn't busy and she knows her way around pretty well.  

     I will say she is learning, she tried to go down a small track on a little car backwards and stumbled back.  She was ok but she said she learned and when I heard that, I saw as a child she was learning.  This is what life is about, we keep our kids safe but they do have to learn that is just life.  We headed out and got some lunch and hung out waiting for family to come over.  

     My Parents, Aunt Ro, Kenny came over, our friends Matt and Becky stopped over and hung out as well.  We had a great little party, we had some small snacks then cake and did some presents!  Quinn got some great toys as well as some learning book and other things to help her read and grow.  After we went out side to light off more lanterns we saw 4 go up and it was just so amazing to watch them lift off.  Quinn just loves them.  I will try to get some more soon.

     After everyone said their goodbye's and we headed in.  Quinn had a long day and it was off to bed.  As a single Dad I really hoped she had fun.  I know when she gets older she will let me know more of her friends but she told me she had so much fun and thats all a Dad can ask...

I hope you all enjoy the pics!

Always remember,
You are never alone.

Love,
Christopher 

Here she goes!


Taking our order



Happy Birthday!



Presents!

Aunt Ro giving some gifts


Here are my parents giving some!


Wow! Look at all this stuff


Becky and Matt giving Quinn some stuff

Uncle Kenny and Quinn!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment