"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Oma's Birthday!

     A few weeks ago we celebrated my Mom's birthday.  We headed over to my parents for dinner and to celebrate!  My parents have been a very big part of Quinns life and we always make time to celebrate birthdays.  My Mom's is in the beginning of September right around the start of school.

    We arrived and hung out, played some games and just let my parents catch up with their grandchild.  Nice to see them with her it makes me think about when I used to visit my grandma or Oma.  After dinner we celebrated with some cake and presents!  We got my Mom a nice card and gift card to one of her favorite stores to get something nice.

     Quinn helped my Mom blow out the candles when it was cake time!  Sometimes looking at these pics I still can't believe how big she is getting!

     I wanted to say happy birthday again Mom!  Thanks for being such a big part of my life and always there for me.  You helped me grow and let me learn as I grew into an adult.  Now you help me with Quinn and she just loves you so much.

     Enjoy the pics!

Here my parents are with Quinn!


Helping Quinn blow out the candles!

     Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment