"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, March 14, 2015

PARENTING 365 3.0!

    Well the release is here!  With some small adjustments being made to the design still we have made it official!  With the new look and features comes new and exciting things!  As you will notice you will see at the top there are now more pages to explore!!! 

The First Page is still the Home Page this will get you back to the main screen at any time if you are looking thought the blog.  Pretty self explanatory.

Second I have, From Flowers to Papers.  This is a guide for people going thought a divorce typically with a child.  It will give you ideas and tips in order to maybe help you along the way.  Things I learned and now want to pass down to help others.  There are references and guides to help you thought on of the hardest ordeals. 

Third is my Parenting 101.5 tab.  This is an ongoing tab that I will continue to update as my daughter grows.  It is parenting/single parenting guide on things live learned along the way!  There is a lot of information for single parents.  How to get started, how to deal with being a single parent, things like this that can be very useful.  The guide starts at the bottom and works its way up to.  I explain this in the page its self.  However I will continue to work on this page adding ideas, sites and pictures. 

Last (for now) is my reviews page.  This page will show you all of the products or services I have reviewed.  You can look back at past reviews if you have something you would like to see or contact me on something you would like me to look at! 

     I do hope you all enjoy the new site and as I add other features I will keep you all posted!  I kept this short and sweet to just introduce the new site!  Take a look around and let me know what you think!


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment