"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, March 8, 2015

A day in the snow

     So with a few days off from blogging I wanted to get back out there!  I had a small vacation and will update you all!  As of the weekend well Sunday we finally got outside!  It was finally warm enough to play outside.  We tried to make a snowman but the snow wasn't packing snow.  However Quinn had so much fun, she made a snow angel and I pulled her around the sled a bit too.  It was so nice to just get outside finally and get some fresh air.

     We played with some snow toys Paul got Quinn as well!  With the temperature finally above freezing it was just finally so good to not be stuck in side!  After we did head in for some lunch and just hung out.  We spend some quality time just relaxing and even watched a movie!  Quinn has gotten better at bringing down her tows and bringing them back upstairs.  We don't have to pick up after her and she realzies that she needs to clean up after wards.

     We had some dinner and headed back to her Mom's house.  Quinn didn't want to go and almost refused but I told her I know and its hard but I'll see her again.  I told her there were times she didn't want to come over and that it will be easier.  It's hard, when your child doesn't want to leave I asked her if she had fun and she said she loved our time together.  I just try to make our time special...

     With another weekend down I can't wait to get the older post out there.  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Enjoy the pics!

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

Here we are!


My little Munch!

No comments:

Post a Comment