"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Everyone Has a Bad Day...

     So today i received some bad comments today and yes I know from who.  Sometimes a blogger gets good comments, some bad sometimes someone who is just angry comes across your blog and says mean things.  Well the person who left the comment is going through some hard times and for some reason is taking it out on me.  It's okay, like I said, I know the person and just want to say if you are reading this post I know what you went through and what you are going through and I'm sorry.  I know the pain you must feel and if you feel leaving angry post is the only thing you know to do then do so.  

     For my fellow other bloggers never let a bad comment get you down, just because someone says something mean just let it go.  The more you feed their anger the more angry they will become.  Keep posting and don't worry about it.  Remember life is short and you are helping a lot more than you think.  

     As for my angry poster, well your comments are down, you viewed my Blog multi times, so thanks for the hits on the site!  Like I said I know what you're going through so if you ever want to talk just let me know. 

Always remember,
You are never alone....

Even angry people that leave upsetting comments...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment