"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Aunt Ro

     This past Sunday we took my Aunt out for breakfast!  It was really nice we went to Moe's for lunch then back to her house for some presents and dessert!  My aunt has been such a big part of my life and Quinn's.  It was nice to celebrate it and all she does for us.  Lunch was awesome and we had just a great time talking and spending time together.  So I wanted to say Happy Birthday Aunt Ro!

Enjoy the pics!

Always remember,
You are never alone...
Love,
Christopher



Aunt Ro and Quinn

Birthday Dessert

Presents!  We got my aunt a picture frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment