"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Oma!

    Last week was my Mom's birthday so this past weekend when Quinn was over we went out for dinner and celebrated.  We went out to dinner and enjoyed the company of Quinn then back to my parents for some pie and Ice Cream!  Every grandparent is special and my Mom is very special to Quinn.  We all sat and had a great dinner and just talked and laughed.  After we al went back to my parents to give my Mom her gifts.  My brother and I got her a cookbook and Quinn made her a card and some drawings.  It was nice to sit down and and just see Quinn sitting with my Mom.

We had a great evening and I wanted to wish my Mom a wonderful birthday and hope you have a great week!  I love you.

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love
Christopher

Here are my parents and Quinn.

Playing some games at dinner.

Dinner Time!

Some Pie and Ice Cream.

Blowing out the candles


Here we are!

Happy Birthdy OMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment