"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, September 16, 2013

Taking it back... Again...

     Last weekend I took it back, again...  Which meant I took her back to my old stomping ground Plank North Elementary School.  I attended K-6 and they were some of the best years ever.  It's where you meet some of you closest friends and friends you may not stay in touch with but are bonded by those grades.  The playground has been upgraded but the things I played on as a kid were still there in tact.  I have taken Quinn there before and every time I go I can't believe the memories that flood in.  Chasing each other around playing games and just bonding and even teasing.

     I still can't believe how when I walk around and look and touch the playground how I can just look back to my younger self and see all the amazing memories.  I can't believe how many of my classmates stayed and how many moved away.  Monday I brought my camera in to work and showed one of my fiends the pictures.  She went to Plank North and we were freinds growing up, different set of groups but we were connected by Plank North.  I showed her the old playground and she laughed and couldn't believe a lot of the equipment was still there.  Wet talked a little about some of the teachers we had and some of the fun times we enjoyed at our old school.

     Quinn had so much fun she swung on the swings we went down the slides and just ran around.  She loves that playground and just being there always makes me happy.  We went home and ended up laying with some colored chalk, she loves drawing on the drive way.  After dinner I took her home and we started the week all over.  I just think its really amazing to go back and just see the memories flood in.  There are other playgrounds and places that do this that I have taken Quinn to so don't be surprised if you see a post like this again...

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher
Enjoy the pics!

Just swinging around!





She had a blast!


The old playground!




The old school


Making some great pictures! 

Here is some of her art work!

No comments:

Post a Comment