"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Is it ever going to warm up?

     Tonight when I picked up Quinn I asked my self if it was ever going to warm up!  It has been sitting around 15 to 20 degree's all week and it just won't warm up!  We got home and made some warm dinner and just took it easy.  The days are getting longer and I know spring is on its way but with a few weekends of being 60 degrees then it dropping to 10 I just think mother nature is messing with us.

     As the weekend approaches I can't wait, Saturday we have a lot of plans and I'm so excited to just have her for the weekend and spend some time with her.  It has been a long week and I just can't wait to have that Daddy Daughter time...

     Well I can't wait to share what we do this weekend!  I hope everyone is staying warm, unless you live down south then just go outside...

At Least you're not in Mongolia!

Or here...

Boiling Water turns to Snow Instantly...

Always remember
You are never alone.. You maybe freezing... But you're never alone..

Love,
Christopher

1 comment:

  1. This design is steller! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
    almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you
    had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    Review my website: best registry cleaner for windows 7

    ReplyDelete