"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The weekends not over yet!

     I plan on posting yesterdays post tomorrow so I can get the pics up, today I took a break from my camera.  We had a great day today,  Quinn got up and hung out with us in our room before breakfast.  She had a eggs, toast and sausage and she ate so well!  Its so interesting to see her eating grow up food.  Not that she eats baby food but to eat a breakfast I would just makes me smile, how big she's getting.  We spent the better part of the morning just cleaning up and playing.  Quinn played in her room as we just got the day ready.  We would join in and again, its just so amazing to see how independent she is.

     We then took a trip to Target!  Kay and I picked up some supplies for her room and some new cloths!  She needed some summer PJ's so she helped us pick some out.  I try to take her with us because  if she picks out an outfit she will wear it and if I take a chance and she doesn't like it its a battle.  After we headed to lunch!  I told her I would get her a fish fry, we have a place down the road that does them.  After lunch we had a nice nap and then Becky came over!  She is one of Kayla's good friends.  We had a very healthy dinner!  Quinn has been eating some of the healthy grains and foods we have been eating and I'm so proud.  It's great to get kids started young and there are very healthy good foods that they will enjoy!  I will make sure to post soon about them.

     After a little TV we headed off to bed, since we had so much rain this past week the ground was still a little wet so we did have to keep a low key.  I can't wait to update you on yesterdays adventure with pics as well as the big day we have tomorrow!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment