"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, June 28, 2014

My little star...

     Last Thursday we went and saw Quinn play more Soccer!  She is doing amazing.  They kids have a few warm-ups then play a little game.  Quinn runs around and I believe she likes playing but like other kids she daydreams a little out there.  She does like her water breaks I will admit!  As I looked out I noticed it was still early to tell if she will continue to play or even like other sports.  Her Mom liked sports where as I wasn't a jock at all lol.  I love how she gets good exercise and she gets to meet new friends and learn about working together.

     As she plays more she will get better and see if she wants to continue at all.  Either way its two days for her to get out and have fun.  They lost the game but the kids had fun!  I did however forget my camera...  I will keep you all posted!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment