"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, April 13, 2012

A few days to relax...

Hello all,

Well my blog has been quiet the past couple days because I actually took some time off work to relax.  I wanted to get some things done around the house and I had to use some time because I was getting close to my vacation cap at work.

The past few days I had the opportunity to just relax and not work either job!! :)  Enjoy getting some much needed rest, see some friends and just over all take some time out for me!  Wednesday I had Quinn and I will be getting that update together soon but I just wanted to let everyone know that there is always time for "ME".

Always remember to take time out for your self.  To rest and relax, go out to dinner and spend some money!  Enjoy life and remember work isn't everything.  Know that your body, mind and spirit need time to rest and re-sync.  I kept this blog post short because I just wanted to let you all know I'm here and just relaxing a little.  I will be back into full blogging mode soon.  I hope as the weather gets nicer everyone makes some "ME" time and goes outside, or makes time for family and friends.  Make sure your not over working or getting tired running around.  Take some time to smell the roses... :)

I look forward to coming back from my little time off to you all!

Talk to you all soon... :)

Always remember...
You are never alone...
Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment