"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Crazy Day!

     Although I still am behind on my post I wanted to tell you about my weekend so far!  Friday was my buddies birthday.  Vinny, he turned 31 and he had a few people over.  It was really nice there were about 8 of us and we had a few drinks and just joked and talked.  Yesterday was my weekend to have Quinn but I arranged my parents to take her out.  They haven't taken her out in a while and I know they were excited to spend some time with her.  It was good to catch up with Vinny and his girlfriend Courtney.  It has been so busy at work that just having a beer with friends and not worrying about work or the busy week.

   Later that night I got back to my parents and the three of them were all on the couch under a blanket.  It was cute.  I know being a single dad is hard but for grandparents it can seem harder because as little as I see Quinn, they see her even less.  So i knew a dinner out would be special.  Quinn was so excited to spend time with them and I knew it would make their day.  We had a busy rest of the weekend planned so we headed home and crashed...

I can't wait to tell you about the rest of the weekend...

Always remember,
You are never alone...
Love,
Christopher
Just chilling with Popi & Oma...

No comments:

Post a Comment