"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesdays Tip: Don't forget the Pro Bowl...

    Sunday night was one of my favorite nights in football.  The pro bowl, is one of my favorite games to watch because it unites players and coaches and just allows everyone to have a little fun...  Most people make fun of this game and my dad laughed when I asked him if he was watching it.  I know everyone is hyped about the Superbowl and yes it is the big game that brings people together.

     The thing that I like about the game is you get to see just all these different players that usually face each other team up and work together.  The game was really good, there was a lot of great plays and it is always good to see how excited to see how excited the players are to see some of their own heroes.  The game almost broke 100 points too.  When you watch the game you can tell they usually don't play fully or to the extreme but it's a good time.   It was funny to hear the refs call fouls, they said there were fouls even in the Pro bowl...

     The reason I posted about this was because in life its good to just have some fun.  In the world we are competitive, we work hard for our job, or to find a mate, its nice sometimes to just kick back and relax.  Not have to worry about having to win or loose, that the day can just go easy.  The past few months for me as been this way.  I just have been taking it easy and not worrying about much, I found life has been less stressful and just so much more enjoyable.  I guess when it comes down to it a pro-any kind of game its just good to see all kinds of players just come together and show off such amazing talent.

     So when it comes to different games and matches in life like the Pro bowl take some time to watch it and remember in the game of life its good to just laugh and have a good time....

Always remember,
You are never alone...
Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment