"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Mid Week Break

     This week brings rain, which is still better than snow!  I picked up Quinn and got her home and fed.  We did Mac & Cheese. :)  Kayla had a book club meeting at our house today so that was fun.  Quinn and I had some alone time with Quinn.  We watched some TV in my room and just hung out.  Wednesdays are good to just relax with a big weekend coming up sometimes its nice to just sit on the couch with Quinn and watch some TV.

    As the weather finally breaks and warms up I can't tell you how excited I am to get out and visit some parks and places to just run around.  As spring approaches I plan on doing some old trips as well as some new places.  I guess you will have to stay tuned...


Have a great rest of the week.

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment