"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is here!

     Today marks the first day of spring!  Not the best weather kick off, it is still lightly snowing but at least calender wise we are getting closer.  With Spring here this means we can start thinking about not only the warmer weather but getting ready to do some spring cleaning.  Getting the windows opened and some yard work started.  In the next few weeks many businesses like yard and tree services will be getting started which always is a good sign of the warmer weather to come!

    So the next few weeks I will get a list together of thinks we need done like some indoor painting, cleaning and even yard work.  I want to have some rooms painted but also paint and touch up my side door and some window frames around the house.  Get some things cleaned up, I'm not found of painting but things like doors and window frames are easy enough.

    To my readers I say I hope you are all ready for spring, because ready or not.  Here it is!

So to Spring I say Welcome!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment