"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, March 24, 2014

The Weekend Update

     Another weekend has come and gone and here we are again.  We had a lot of fun well the most we could weather permitting.  It is still cold of course!  Friday I picked up Quinn and we went home for a quiet night in.  We made dinner and watched some TV.  Saturday we got up and had some breakfast.  After we sat down and Quinn did her homework.  She is doing more math and writing now.  Quinn has been working on reading and Math now and has be getting better with practice.  She has been doing a lot of addition.  Her reading has been getting better but we keep working on it as much as we can.

    Later that night Quinn got to spend some time with Oma and Poppi as Kayla, Ken, my friend Pete and I headed to a get together.  It was nice because hasn't had dinner with my parents in a while.  When I picked her up and she told her about her exciting night!  Sunday we got up and went to church, it as been a few weeks since we went.  She was excited to go and after we had lunch with my parents.  Later that day we just hung around the house and cleaned, took a little nap and played with our toys.  Sunday feels like it comes so fast.  I guess it always does, I just try to make the best of it.

     I didn't take any pictures of us this weekend, took the weekend off so next time I will update the pictures.  All in all it was a great weekend I hope by the next weekend the weather will be warmer and we can finally at least get out for a walk.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment