"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, March 17, 2014

I think Spring maybe close!

     Last week we had one hell of a blizzard!  If you saw, heard or lived it you would have seen that one day it was nice out about 50 degrees, the next day we had almost 20 inches of snow and whiteouts.  Then the next few days it was 40 again.  I ended up cleaning out the driveway twice and having to get get gas for the snowblower.  With the big snowstorm finally over I'm hoping spring has finally sprung! With a few weeks away till April I'm really hoping this was it, although we have had snow in May before but lets pretend I never said anything!

     The weekend was nice with the weather behaving for the most part it was a great weekend.  I caught up on sleep as well.  With the following week coming up I can't wait to see what we have in store.  I can't wait for this snow to finally leave and get Quinn outside for some activities!

     Always remember,

You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher!

No comments:

Post a Comment