"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

       I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day!  I want to wish one to everyone and to my special blogger friends who are Mothers!  

     Mothers are such an important part of our lives I don't know how to say it.  They protect us even before we are born!  Then after they vow to keep us safe yet watch from a distance as we go through life.  They see us fall down, pass and fail test, fall in and out of love get hurt, get our hears broken and yes do it all again.  The only thing they can do is guide and steer us.  After so long they have to let go and watch us ride away...  Parents are both extremely important but Mom's are Mom's there just isn't a word.  I can remember crying to my Mom as one day I was waiting for the bus and kicking a ball.  I slipped right back and crack right on my back and head.  It hurt like a, well you know all the words...  I ran right upstairs balling and she held me and comforted me.  After I was good and she checked to make sure there was nothing wrong I still ran down and made it on the bus for school!

     She was there when I was passing some of my hardest test, projects at school and all the kids loved seeing her when she came in.  Her popularly was growing faster than mine i think haha.  My Mom was there for my relationships and good times, and she was there to hug me when I had my heart broken and didn't know what to do like any other High Schooler.  She saw me grow up and get jobs, graduate and get a degree and a job.  She was there when I was married and was so excited to become a grandmother later.  She also was there when my marriage ended and helped me through that.  Moms have a hard job epically when it comes to Sons, especially me! lol  They get yelled at and we take our frustrations out on them when we know its not them were mad at, its the world.  My Mom and I are alike yes and still do knock heads from time to time but she's always there for me and after we cool down we talk.  A cycle of life that so may do.  

     Life isn't easy, its life!  However Mom's do things like love us and hold us and sometimes even the hardest of days just melt away...

I love you Mom...

Happy Mothers Day.

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher 

2 comments: