"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Dad!

     So yesterday February 12th was my Dad's birthday!  This past Wednesday we all went out for dinner to celebrate.  Kayla and I got Quinn and headed out to dinner where we met my parents and brother.  We had a fun night and just talked and laughed.  Quinn had a great time talking to the family and just catching up.  There are times I know it's not right or fair I don't have as much as her Mom should share her but sitting at the table and just seeing everyone enjoy her makes it ok, makes things worth the while with the time we have.

     At dinner we had the staff come over and sing, my poor Dad but he was a good sport!  After we went to my parents house for some cake and presents.  We sang and had some cake as he enjoyed his time with Quinn.  They took a great picture and we stayed for a little more but then had to go.   It was a Wednesday so we had to get her home.  I think my Dad's favorite part of the night was seeing Quinn and yes us but just spending time with her made his day.

     I hope everyone has time to spend with their parents and lets them spend time with their grandchildren.  I know grandparents love seeing them and its just so important they do...

     Happy Birthday again Dad and thanks for all you have done and continue to do!


Always Remember,

You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

Quinn and Poppi!

No comments:

Post a Comment