"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Love Conquers Anger

     When times get hard or if we don't see Quinn enough one can almost just break.  So over the years of all the anger and hard times I just had to writ this...

     I know my family, friends and fellow bloggers would tell me never to be sorry but as a blogger and someone trying to help people in hard spots in their lives.  I feel like a mentor trying to help others and there I go breaking down.  I wanted to post tonight to say I took the day to relax and be with Kayla and Quinn.  They told me everything was going to be ok and Quinn seemed to just say its over no worries.



     We went to church this morning and that always makes us feel better.  Religion has always been a big part of our lives I feel faith is just a good thing.  The minister talked about anger today.  She talked about what anger does to us and how it hurts us.  She said that anger dries up the polls of creativity in us.  When they dry up it is harder to love and be creative.  We focus on the anger and it starts to consume us.  All we think about is that and the anger will in the end destroy us.  After a divorce especially with a child it can be so hard and so difficult.  Kayla has been a savior to us. I dated after the divorce and honestly thought it was over, I just couldn't meet anyone then I met Kayla.

     She has been so wonderful to us and over the past few years we have stuck through it all.  She never gives up on me and took Quinn in as her own.  Both her and her family have been so wonderful to Quinn, myself and my family.  I feel sometimes my anger has taken me off the road of being a good partner to Kayla.  For this I told her how sorry I was after church. We agreed we would be more a team but not let our ex's ever bother us and that we have to work harder at not letting anger or frustration dry up or pools of creativity in our selves.  Kayla and I got married and we burned items for our ex's to set us free.  We got tattoo's to show our love and freedom so we told our selves this was it we are going to live and love...

     So as I write this post I want to say thank you for all the family, friends, fellow bloggers and strangers that just give support.  Thank you for your kind words and support, but for knowing I am human and just trying...  I wanted to let anyone know to always reach out and talk, don't let your pain stay in side and don't ever do anything harmful.  If you want to blog or talk or even just vent and say bad words then vent.  Seek out blogs and reach out.  However go to your loved ones, Quinn and Kayla are my rocks.  They keep me together and stable....  I wanted to just say things are ok and will be, just how it is but I no longer will ever let my ex fuel anger.  I may get frustrated but anger will not control us.  We will live our lives and be happy.  Show love to others and spread that.

     I wanted to just say thank you Quinn and Kayla so much for being so supportive.  I don't know where I would be without you...  I love you so much...


When the destruction and heartache are over, my supports are there never giving up...

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment