"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, June 13, 2016

The weekend update!

     Hello all, I hope everyone had a great weekend!  This past weekend we has such a great time.  Friday we stayed in and did some cooking and saved some money.  Quinn and Kayla love my cooking so hopefully per my last post I hope my cooking show takes off and you enjoy it too!

     Saturday we took the day to just relax, we actually all slept in including Quinn!  I think we all needed it!  Taking a day to just sleep in and rest is so important.  This time of year your kids worked so hard though school so a good nights rest is well deserved.  That night I went to a good friends bachelor party.  He is getting married this weekend and we all got together to hang out and have a good time.  We ended up getting a Box at our local baseball game.  It was so fun, it has been such a long time since I've been to a good old ballgame.  We had a lot of fun and I always loved baseball games I think just being around america's pastime.



     Sunday we did some cleaning and just relaxed.  It had rained pretty hard Saturday Morning so we spent the day relaxing because everything was still drying.  After getting some of the house cleaned we had some lunch and then headed to our friends house for dinner.  Before we went over we told Quinn she had to pick up her room.  She did and was proud of it!  We told her we wanted to have her clean her room on Sundays and not give a problem.  Cleaning your room is really a good start for kids.  She did a really good job and we told her she did.  We told her doesn't it feel great to pick up and see the progress!


     We headed over to our neighbors house and Quinn played with the kids as we hung out and talked and had some dinner.  It was good because it was nice out and we want to have Quinn have friends around our area.  She isn't with us as much as her Mom but we want her to have friends at our house, its just very important that your child has kids at both houses if you and your ex are not important.  After dinner we brought her home, we talked to her in the car and asked if she had a great time, she said she did and honestly that's all that matters.  This past weekend, Quinn was so good to, she listened and just didn't give us a hard time.  She had a great time and just was a kid which I try to remember.

    I hope everyone had a great weekend with another week down we start over again.  I told Kayla I hope as Quinn gets older she understands responsibility but has fun.  Once you get older you just work and wait for your weekends, and even then you are tired.  I laughed with my friends at the ballgame because now we are old.  We used to hang out all the time and now we have to make dates to all hang out.  How funny we laughed as we now are older and can't party like we used to...

     The weekend was really nice we had so much fun and Quinn just had a blast.  I hope everyone had a great weekend and if you had your kids if you have them I hope you had a lot of fun with them and just enjoyed the time you have with them.

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

         

No comments:

Post a Comment