"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Mid Week Break

     So this week Quinn is on Spring Break and went to FL with her Mom.  So with no Quinn tonight I just relax and do some blogging.  Normally on a day without her I think about her but being a Wednesday it is different but I know she is having fun and thats what matters.  I will give her a call this week to say hello and see how her week is going but as far as I go well I just know I will see her this weekend and I can't wait to spend Easter with her!


     When it comes to sharing your kids remember vacations are part of life and yes we sometimes see our kids less and on our vacation times we see them more so it works out!  We just have to remember their happiness is what's important.  So if your child is away this week keep busy and know they are having fun.  When they get back ask them how everything went and be excited to see them and be excited for them!  Don't show anger or sadness that you missed them rather than joy for you see them...


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment