"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

First Lost Tooth!

     I got an email from Quinns Mom today saying she had her dentist apt and she did great!  She then lost a tooth to!  Quinn lost her first tooth!  She put it under her pillow and got some money she told me. I was so proud she did so well and she gave me a big smile!

     What a time in your life when your baby teeth start falling out.  I can remember when i started loosing mine.  I remember when I would start to loose mine and how nervous i would be because I had to twist the tooth and then pull and all that ugh...  I am so proud of her she still has many to go!  For now its a great start!

Here is the pic!

Always remember,

You are Never alone...

Love,
Christopher


No comments:

Post a Comment