"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Midweek Break...

     Finally the weather cooled down and the stretch of hot days finally broke.  Like a bad fever it wouldn't go away.  In fact we slept in Quinn's room the other night because it was cooler.  Today was a nice change seeing how we are in September.

     So I picked up Quinn, Kay had to work late so it was just the munch and I.  We got home and had some dinner then just relaxed a bit.  We missed Kayla but knew she would be home soon.  After we relaxed we went up stairs and did some reading.  Quinn has been doing much better with her reading she is getting through starter books her self.  I am so excited to see how her reading has improved, maybe someday she will proof my blog!  Once she starts writing maybe I'll have her post!

      After reading we said some prayers and then off to bed!  Now as my little one sleeps with her big world ahead tomorrow I can only imagine what her day will bring.  Sleep tight little ones around the world and sleep safe...


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment