"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, November 10, 2014

20,000+

  Last April, 23rd 2013 I hit 10,000 views.  Now about a year and a half later I doubled at 20,000 views!  Since I started this blog back in 2010 my viewers have grown and visits to the site!  I want to say thank you!  I started this blog to help everyone.  I was so excited when I saw how close and how fast I was getting to another big step.  I have been trying to always post about things that people would like to see and read about.  I am so proud how far I have come and still yet more to go.  I still have a large update to finish and will be working hard the new few months to get that up and running by January of next year.

     I want to thank anyone who has just come by my blog or reads it daily.  I have family, friends and even major bloggers that have given me the best of pointers and I am grateful on all of them.  So what's next?  Well besides the blog update, I will continue to keep posting and getting my message out there that you are not alone.  I don't think I will ever be to popular but like I said from day one, if i can help just one person I feel I accomplished so much, and I have.  So I will keep on going and sharing what the next adventure brings an other tips I can give you all.

     Thank you so much my awesome readers.

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment