"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, November 3, 2014

Wrapping up the weekend.

     Sunday we finished off the weekend and it had its up's and down's.  Quinn has been doing ok with her listening skills but feel she still isn't doing as well as she should.  She does get demanding at times and we often tell her a few times if we need her to do something.  She also is having a hard time with cloths.  She feels everything is to tight so we have to find her cloths that she likes.  I tell her over and over that the cloths feel tighter but they aren't. 

     I have been trying to take away toys over things like spanking because I use that as a last resort, however many still feel it is okay.  I guess I will talk more about it on my tip tomorrow.  Later that day Quinn was great and helped me outside.  We cut the lawn and cleaned up some bushes, she helped me rake and just talked to me.  After we hung in side and got ready for her to go home.  She did act up and we ended up bringing her home a little early.  It wasn't easy because she didn't want to go but she needs to understand that she needs to listen and sending her home is hard enough let alone early.  I usually just touch on the basics on my blog but don't drag you through all the details...

     With the weekend gone I know I have a lot to learn and am trying.  We will have some new tips to come for your kids.  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  All in all we are working and growing as she grows older I do like her independence but she still has to remember she needs to listen.  Life is full of rules and guidelines. 

     Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment