"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, November 1, 2014

It's that time again!

     The Heat is on!  Yes I know it's time to kick on the old furnace.  I have been hoping for warmer weather for a while but with the weekend being cold and Kay not feeling well I knew today it was time to fire it up!  I know you should check it before days like this because if you have an issue now isn't the time to fix it!  I think last year, or the year before we had a small issue and my Dad had to order a new part.  We installed it and since everything has been great.

     I always love talking to friends and seeing when they turn on their furnace.  I get a lot of different responses.  I think my brother wont have his head on his Apt till January!  Typically November is my earliest start date.  I think unless we have snow on the ground in October it is just to early.  I would like to go later but I don't want to have ice coming out my sink!  So with the heat on I finally feel the start of winter is coming.  We have to turn our clocks back tonight as well!

     So to my readers I ask is your heat on?  If not are you getting ready?  Winter is coming and they did say this year will be a colder one!  Make sure your furnace is ready to go now because you don't want to be stuck out in the cold!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment