"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, November 23, 2014

A weekend away!

     This past weekend Kay and I headed up north to visit her family.  We didn't have Quinn so we took a few hours off work early and then headed up!  It was a nice trip and we got there around dinner time. We settled in and just hung out with the family catching up and just relaxing.  The next day we worked on getting the big dinner ready.  I got to help fix up some things with Kay's Dad and later that night we had our Thanksgiving dinner.  We had a lot of family over and had a wonderful meal.  After we played some games and just hung out.  I got to spend some time with her brother Conner who came up last summer with us for a week.  It was cool to just play some games and talk.    

     It was nice to have everyone together and to catch up with Kayla's family because we don't see them to much.  We had so much fun, eating, laughing and just being with family. 

     Later that day Kayla's Dad and I just relaxed and talked over a few beers.  It was nice to just talk to him more too.  We talked sports, tools and work.  Her family is so good to me and have taken me in and love me just the same.  

The next day we had some breakfast with her parents and then relaxed a bit before we headed out.  The drive is about 4 hours and Kayla and I keep busy by talking and just listening to music.  The drive has gotten easier but it does take up some of our day so we got home and just got some things done.  So now I sit and blog, getting ready for the week to come!

  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Always remember,

You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment