"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

     Hello all!  I hope everyone had a great and safe New Years!  Last night Kay, Ken and I went out to dinner.  I have been taking my brother out to dinner since our college years.  It has been something we loved to do.  We went and got Chinese food and just caught up.  After we went home and got the house ready.  Kayla had to work and I spent the day cleaning so we were both tired already.  We put food and some drinks out and then out guest started showing up.

     There were about 13 of us and we had lots of different things to eat and drink.  Everyone ate, talked, laughed and just had fun.  We celebrated the New Year and then played a few fun games.  A few of our friends spent the night and in the morning we all had breakfast.  It was really fun, today we picked up Quinn and just hung out.  It was still very cold so we hung out and watched some movies.  Some days its good to just have a movie day!  New Year's day I am pretty tired usually so we just wanted to relax.

     I hope everyone had a good year and with the New Year comes new beginnings.  A time to start fresh and work towards new goals.  I hope all my parents and friends following have a great year and I hope everyone has new and exciting adventures!  I can't wait to see what the year brings.

Always Remember,

You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment