"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Funday!

     Sunday we got up and had some breakfast!  The Winter Scout Klondike so I was tired!  I will post about this soon too when the pictures come in!  After breakfast we hung out and watched a few movies and just played.  Quinn had some alone time to enjoy her room to enjoy her toys and just play.  She loves it I checked in on her and sat with her but sometimes even kids just like hanging out in their rooms.  Quinn then had lunch and after we played some board games!

     I think just staying in some days is just best.  Being it was only 17 degree's out didn't hurt!  It was to cold to be outside today.  Board games are great for kids because of all the counting and sportsman ship there is.  She did so great her counting skills are improving and her spelling and reading skills are improving also.  She plays with her learning tools like her learning pad.  I can't believe how far the things kids play with have come.  So we spend the day playing, relaxing and just overall hanging out.  She's a great kid and there are some things were working on but she is a good kid.

     We still are working on sharing.  For example she wanted a movie in her room then wanted to watch TV downstairs and we said she had to take a break.  She wasn't happy but we explained why and that she can't just demand things especially TV.  We are working on having her ask more and not just say what she wants.  I know it takes time, I just really love how my parents raised me to not ask or demand things.  I feel it really made me a better person and I'm grateful for all they have done.  I hope I am doing as a good a job...

     The weekend closed out and we brought Quinn home.  We really had a great weekend and I can't wait for our next adventure!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and if you had your kids I hope you held them tight and just loved them...  I did...

Always Remember,
You are Never Alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment